Saturday, December 18, 2010

A tiny star lights up way up high...

We took these family pictures on August 15, the day after my wedding. I love them because my family are a collective bunch of hotties, and also because I was so giddy that day, high off all the dopamine associated with being married 24 hours to the gran amor de mi vida. It's a good memory. I love being with everyone all together.


Emo Browns. Mary upstaging everyone as is her custom. Alternate title: Sirius Brown.

99 Brown Balloons


We are "sixteen, maybe less, maybe a little more."


I love this picture of Mahwey collapsed on the lawn. You can't even see her face, but it conveys so much emotion.

Kimberly Caldwell strikes again! With Beav!

Can you see the Wondrous Little Stranger? He/she is still very wee, but I am 16 weeks today so I'm expecting to start ballooning out massively any moment now. The Stranger is quickening and I am thickening. :)
I love Christmas and being home with my family! I had the sweetest last day of work at Vantage Point, with a powerful session and kindness from my supervisor and cute Latino clients. I love them. It felt so good to end the semester on a high note and walk away feeling like I've done well, all things considered. It's so good to be here now with my brothers and sisters. For all our various pathologies we really love being together. I love having no homework and being able to concentrate on hanging out, Christmas stealth, and dreaming about my baby. Jonny has been working in Springville so it feels just like last Christmas when we were apart and I pined for him most intensely and artistically. He gets here tonight though and then my joy will be complete. :)

3 comments:

Kit said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you.
Also, your mom is so stinking hot it gives me bad self esteem.

Naysel said...

CUTE!!! Your amazing Raquel!

Maewhy said...

I love how you mentioned you're going to "balloon out" at any moment. It seems like an odd parallel to Harry's Aunt Marge...
Also, I'm slightly amused you posted such an undignified picture of me on here! It looks like I'm melting into the grass. :) However, I approve of the picture with you and Beave. You look gorgeous, Watsol!