Sunday, March 21, 2010

Creek drank the cradle you sang to

Concise? This time. Maybe. Perfect Sunday. Out came the sun! We go for a walk. Still gray but it will all wake up soon. He loves me! All the weird things I do. My thoughts. Exploring. We might get in trouble. I found a treehouse in the woods when I was 10. Today feels like then. No trespassing. The trail's shorter than we thought. Our kids will have great imaginations. They will maybe write backwards like he did. He says he wrote for the people inside the page. Am I inside the page? I could never read before now. He keeps spinning me around and into his arms. I want to cry. Such sweet words. No lies just love. There's a falcon in the tree. Murdered quail on the ground. Down the road to the river. The cars whirring by should be jealous. We are the happiest ones.

Green and blue. Setting an example for the weather. Love me! scribbled on the wall. Etna D D ante. I want to live in a trailer park. Divey, not bourgeois. The park is littered with couples. But none of them know. Secret rock wall. River kisses. I love water folding around a log. Can we be happy forever plx? Kissing pictures. My roots are growing out. My roots will be where you are. Laughing in the D.I parking lot. Spanish market! Toreados no hay. Lastima. The tamale lady isn't there either. I read the signs out loud. Mexican. He squeezes my hand so hard. I want to sit and let the Spanish float around me. I loved you today more than ever. Do you have any idea? I'm ready for the island.

On our way home the sky is an Easter egg. Purple and pink. Oh, so happy!

Trying to be artsy (where is Katie Loveless when you need her??). He had to take it b/c I have no spatial reasoning.

Quiero vivir pegado a ti, pegado aqui contigo

Not ready for this one. So I love it
Heart of a tree

This face! I love best in the world.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

still can't tell you how much this makes me smile!! i hope you really can be happy forever!!

Jonathan said...

I love how you describe that experience! You are so good at remembering the things that take place in the order they took place. It's insane. History, for me, becomes a slosh of feelings and memories that are only vaguely chronological! Thank you for the way you organize your memories, it's beautiful!

Katherine Anne Loveless said...

I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU TWO.

Unknown said...

What an incredible gift you have in each other! Some never realize in a lifetime, the bond you enjoy right now. May you always see stars.