Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We'll come clean

Today was healing. I feel so much better! It was a slow dizzy morning and it's been getting hotter.  I took Chai to the library before work. His smile and halo of bright hair just melt my heart. He fell in love with the fountain outside the library, joyfully filled the river with rocks, and was devastated when we had to leave.

Jonny and I visited his parents tonight. They were both in higher spirits and Jay played with Chai and they both marveled at his vocabulary and sharpness. I love seeing them enjoy him! Jay wanted to see Sparrow turn over, and she did, and she rolled around and gimbaled on the floor liked a sweet juicy peach. She is so delicious and luscious. I love her eyes and her soft happiness.  

Later we went to Laura and Israel's to "speak heresies" and to feed the birds, bitcoin a bag.

We talked, really talked, while we were driving, and Jon kissed me in the car. I always wish for that and when it happens I feel my heart can stop happy.  

No comments: