Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You at the barricade listen to this!

Yay for graduation and a reprieve from bureaucracy and esclavitud! I am proud of my wonderfully handsome and brilliant boyfriend! J, congratulations on working "moderately hard" this last semester!!! Haha! Jonathan is actually an incredibly hard worker but man did we both hate schoolwork this semester and man were we highly (undeservedly) successful with exorbitant amounts of slackery! I'm glad that the prison doors have opened and summer is nigh.


I wanted to buy him a lei, but either they ran out or there was a little too much rain on that parade, so Mahwey and I gifted him this magical ball of destiny when we ran down to shriek and take pictures of him. I felt extremely gratified for the large part I played in his graduation (teaching him, in his last semester, what his ABC report was).


Free at last! Free at last!

Jonnerthan with his amazing parents. It was really fun to be at graduation with them. My mother and Jon's mother sat together and were hilariously intolerant together. Haha!

One year left! When I get free, you won't see me, 'ere for dust!

Jonathan was part of the last group of graduates from the BYU BSW program which was tragically obliterated by bureaucrats and Sith Lords. Jonathan was president of the BSWSA which I told him was like being Mormon or Moroni; leader of a fallen kingdom. Time hath not quelled my fury for injustices rendered, but I am glad that J and I both got to participate in and graduate from the program, and I feel badly that others will not have the opportunity. We also met each other through the program, so we have a lot to be grateful for!!!
In addition to being presidential, Jonathan is also super hot because he sassed the Dean (in my opinion, this was his finest moment at BYU). You can read about it here if you scroll down till you see his name.

Felicidades amor!!! Ready for our next adventure!!!!!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Rachel,
The sassing of the dean was unintentional albeit necessary. Sometimes someone spews so much BS from their mouths that everything, including reality, demands that you recognize it with words. This was one such occasion. But rest assured, though I never meant to sass it wasn't an unpleasant experience

Racher said...

He was spewing BS, but you were spewing BSW.

Maewhey said...

It wasn't a ball of destiny, it was a ball of PUSHAN! Which, admittedly, came from the DI pile in my dorm....but it was deliciously entertaining to play with, was it not?